Home > Useful Public Service Information

Useful Public Service Information


Non emergency ring 101. In a real emergency always ring 999.

Email: framlingham.snt@suffolk.pnn.police.uk

There is a national police website that publishes crime by area - www.police.uk  

Police Connect is a free messaging service connecting you to the latest policing news for your area via e-mail, text or phone.  You can register for this service by contacting Suffolk Police, see their website for more information  www.suffolk.police.uk

Easton Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinator

John Owen is the local Co-ordinator/advisor

Tel: 01728 746644
Email: jkowen@tiscali.co.uk


Suffolk County Council is responsible for public highways. To find the list of what can be reported and the reporting facility provided -  Click here to go to the SCC highways section of the SCC website.  Electricity Supply

Electricity Supply

105 is the free national phone number to report power cuts

  • Dialling 105 will put customers through to their local electricity network operator — the company that manages the cables, power lines and substations that deliver electricity into homes and businesses in their area.
  • 105 is just one of the ways that customers can contact their electricity network operator. They can also contact them by phone or via their website, and most network operators are on social media too.
  • Customers can call 105 no matter who they choose to buy electricity from.
  • Customers can also call 105 if they spot damage to electricity power lines and substations that could put anyone in danger. If there’s a serious immediate risk, they should call the emergency services too.

Vulnerable customers who would like to sign up to the Priority Services Register can still call 0800 169 9970.

Flooding and Water Management

Suffolk County Council maintains the ‘Report a flood in Suffolk’ webpage.  If you are aware of any areas which may have suffered from flooding, use the SCC reporting tool and make the relevant risk management authorities aware.


'Flood ReA' is a  government scheme in place to help reduce the burden of increased insurance costs on homeowners. You can find more information about ‘Flood Re’ and how flooding is managed in Suffolk by going to the Suffolk County Council webpage.


Waste and Recycling

Refuse and Recycling collection is run by Suffolk Coastal District Council:

To report problems caused by recycling glass banks such as overflowing and depositing on open ground, and other forms of fly tipping contact:


Suffolk County Council runs recycling centres at Stowmarket, Foxhall and Leiston.